Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration of Jdbc Drivers

parameshwari_palle
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scenario is jdbc to Ecc here the data is in MySQL tables which was in the different system..While I was trying to connect from Squirel Sql/Tode It was connecting successfully but While I was using in PI with same connection parameters

Connection parameters:

Jdbc Driver :com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

Connection :jdbc:mysql://xxxxx(ip):port(xxx)/table name (xxxx)

It was showing the Error.." Error during database connection to the database URL 'jdbc:mysql://ip of the system(xxxx) /table name (xxx)' using the JDBC driver 'com.mysql.jdbc.Driver': 'com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.sql.DriverManagerException: Can not establish connection:: SAPClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver'"

Then I Check with the jdbc Drivers Configuration,JDBC 3.0 drivers have been successfully installed on PI server.Can see the hot fixes Completed screen.Even the same error was repeating..

Please suggest any thing to be added / checked in the configuration part / In PI side.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member201782
Participant
0 Kudos

This issue is resolved by adding mysql-connector-java-5.1.22-bin.jar file to com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda file. Also add this jar entry in provider.xml file.

After adding the file, we have re-installed drivers with JSPM tool and it worked.

Thanks,

Srikanth

robertot4s
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the resources loaded in "NWA -> Java Class Loader Viewer". Look for the component name "com.sap.aii.adapter.lib" and check that the .jar file of the driver is loaded, for instance:

If your driver doesn't appear, try to reboot the J2EE engine.

Regards,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting the same error in this thread while connecting to a MYSQL database. I have deployed the .sda file( forcefully, not using SUM or JSPM) after including the MYSQL jar file and the provider.xml.

I can find the mysql jar in my PI al11 folders. However in the java class loader the resource  is not seen. I have restarted the j2ee engine several times. Please help to let me know why the class is not loaded.

Regards,

ninu sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The issue might be driver connection parameters given at the communication channel.

Recently we also faced the issue "SAPClassNotFoundException"  and the issue was with the driver name mentioned at Database connections parameters at commnunication channel.

The driver name should be like this for example:

" com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver ".

Is the issue only in production ? or in all systems.Also check  whether the ports  are opened or any firewall issue?

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos
GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This issue comes when network ports were not opened between PI and Database. Please check with you network team.

Also check the below thread for your reference

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1090199