cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revert the status in SAP DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Just need a conformation is that be possible in standard DMS to revert the status once it is changed. Eg i have changed unfortunately to Approved instead of rejected now i need to revert the status.

If yes , Kindly share the process.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nayeemur,

Just need a conformation is that be possible in standard DMS to revert the status once it is changed. Eg i have changed unfortunately to Approved instead of rejected now i need to revert the status.

Yes possible.

If yes , Kindly share the process.

You need to change the status network configuration for the DIR. For further details on status network, you may read SAP Help.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Makal,

You need to change the status network configuration for the DIR. For further details on status network, you may read SAP Help.

You mean we can revert the status change in DMS,Helpful if you share the solution unable to find in sap help.

Regards,

Nayeem

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nayeem

You mean we can revert the status change in DMS,Helpful if you share the solution unable to find in sap help.

If you have configured DMS system, then you should be able to fix it.

How ever, I can  point you where you can do this. Go to DC10 & check you " Define document status" for your DIR. And edit your  document statuses as per your requirement.

Remember, changing configuration frequently is not advisable. It should go through proper change request.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal