Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR against PO to HU SLoc with out having inbound delivery

satishkumar_kirla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Can any one help me to find out a solution for the below problem.

It is obvious that we need to have a Inbound delivery document for PO if we want to receive materials using RF transactions.

When we receive material in to HU Managed SLoc system will try to create a inbound delivery document in back ground to enable the entry of packaging details in the system. Similary when we move material out of HU Managed SLoc system will created out bound delivery docuemnt in background.

I had the following sceanrio to implement-

I had SLoc1010 (non-HU managed) and HU10 (whcih is HU counter part for 1010). My vendor send us delivery with packaging but he could not send vendor confirmation so that i could not automate inbound delivery creation.

I tried to receive material against a PO in to Sloc HU10. In this case system is trying to create a inbound delivery document in background. As the PO did not have any confirmation control key, it could not create inbound delivery document. If I add a confriamtion control key in PO before posting mateiral docuemnt, it will not allow GR using MIGO as inbound delviery is a pre-requisite for GR.

Can you plz help me in getting a soluciotn for this?

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

You can not pack /unpack the material in HU managed sloc. Therefore SAP recommend  to use partner sloc where you can pack the material and then transfer post it to HU managed sloc.

Try any one of below options. I assume that your sloc 1010 in non HU managed and also non WM manged. i.e. in other word it is IM managed.  You need to make sure that 1010 is the partner sloc in configuration. SPRO------>LG----->HU management------>Material management-------->HU requirement of storage location and  default value of delivery

(1) If confirmation control key is not active in PO----- Receive the material in IM managed sloc 1010 using MIGO.   System will not create IBD here as confirmation control key is not define in PO.  Then transfer the material  to WM -HU-managed sloc using transaction code HU02. Use destination sloc as HU10 while packing. HU02 is basically packing with transfer posting from IM Managed partner sloc to WM-HU managed sloc. You can print the HU label at the same time. The end result is,material would be in interim 921 area with HU created. Transfer it to bin using LT01/LT10 . Here SU would be created as same number of HU.

(2) If confirmation control key is active in PO, then receive the material in IM managed partner sloc of HU managed sloc i.e.1010. Create the IBD and pack the material. You will get HU number. Use either HUMO or VLMOVE  to transfer it to WH managed with HU managed sloc HU10 via interim 921 area and then transfer to bin using LT01/LT10.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Milind