cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW for assignment of inspection plan through QP01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have made Quality inspection plan through QP01 ,now i want to assign group thus obtained to other materials in different plants also through QP01,now i am anot able to make LSMW through Batch Recording so i need to use Standard Batch.Can anyone pl tell me what should be

1-Object

2-Method

3-Program Name

I will be highly obliged for your answer.

Thanks and Regards

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Whether inspection plans are created without material assignment, and now you want to assign materials to respective groups? OR you want to have a mechanism by means of which you can upload inspection plans and materials together?

In earlier case you should run QP02 instead of QP01. I would suggest to create your own BDC program for this as, I wonder LSMW by standard batch input with program RCPTRA01can help you. This program is for creation mode and not for change.

In later case you can explore this LSMW option with, Object as 0240, method 0000 and program RCPTRA01. I still would recommend to create your own ABAP custom for this.

Regards, Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Please click  "Material Assignment" in the header of the inspection (or the group) that you want to allot to another material.

If the material from another plant is visible then you should be able to allot the inspection plan to the material.

SG