Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while transporting objects from DEV to PRD directly

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have exported IR & ID objects separately from DEV environment. All IR objects are transported successfully to PRD environment. But while importing ID objects from STMS of PI DEV system I got the following error.

Start deployment of XID                                                            

Start import with id:0011258FA1A91ED294E7C9BB252B1B53                               
Deploy Webservice environment (2012-12-31 17:06:28.0186 +5:00)                      
Import Event (Id:0011258FA1A91ED294E7C9BB252B1B53) (2012-12-31 17:06:28.0208 +5:00) 
Begin XID (2012-12-31 17:06:28.0208 +5:00)                                                                           

Exception during deploy:com.sap.aii.util.hmi.api.HmiMethodFault:                                                     

ClientServerException exception:Import (Transport Request Id=80C16E659B541EE28BFBE0089AF000E7) had been successful.  

Automatic activation of the changelist (Id= 586727c9532a11e2975c00000092005e) failed.                                

Solution: Verifiy that the Business Object Mapping in the SLD is valid and then                                      

- open the Integration Builder, revert the changelist manually and try the import via CTS again or                   

- open the Integration Builder, activate the changelist manually and delete transport entry from CTS or             

- retry CTS import (this option will only be successful if the overwrite flag for the import is set to false)        

Details:                                                                                                             

Check 0: FINEST Activation of the change list canceled                                                               

Check 1: FINE [], [Check result for Communication Channel  | RP1900_P | cc_recv_contenttobapi (DirContext):          

Enter a value for attribute Application Server                                                                       

Enter a value for attribute System Number                                                                            

Enter a value for attribute Logon User                                                                               

Enter a value for attribute Logon Password                                                                           

Enter a value for attribute Logon Language                                                                           

Enter a value for attribute Logon Client                                                                             

Check 2: FINE [], [Check result for Interface Determination  | BC_FILE | si_ob_sendccemployee |  | RP1900_P (DirContext): 

Object Function Module ZBAPI_CC1_UPLOAD_TIMEEVENT | urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions (SWC_TEST1 1.0 of godrej.com)

does not exist.

My interface is FILE to RFC. All ID objects are imported to PRD system. I could understand that I have to give Application server, system number etc details by manually. But why did I get error in STMS?? We have configured CTS+ in DEV system. BASIS team has not configured CTS+ in PRD system. Should we configure CTS+ in PRD system too???

Business systems mapping in SLD are correct. Please help me to find the solution.

Regards,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Ashok,

Check in the Exchange Profile what is the value of parameter 'com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.ctstransport.autoActivation.default'. See the note #1547414  Export of multiple objects in using CTS+, for more details on this.

Regards

Mark

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Yes we have to configure in production too.

and once the CTS+ config is done i.e. creation of the destination CTSDEPLOY and other parameters,these values will be displayed in production at Tx STMS .

DEPLOY_DATA_SHARE

DEPLOY_SLD_URL

DEPLOY_WEB_SERVICE

DEPLOY_XI_URL

Regards

Robinson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashok,

CTS Plus need to be configured in Production system also. DEV,QA and Prod should be configured CTS Plus if not you have will have issues while importing the java related transports.

Regards

Pradeep