Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PP-QM Results recording not saving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Hi I am new to QM.

we have in process inspection lots  from production, when we are going to qa32 transaction and giving sample details and when i press enter it should go to operations and ask for results recording  but hee my system is showing the error which is in the attachment.

Please help me out.

And in another case when i enter the results and trying to save the results recording system is showing the error as previous operation has not yet been confirmed, I dont want to link confirmation of operations should not be linked with results recording.

Please find the attachment of the error screen shot.

Please help me out in this both issues.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Xjoe

For your first image, you have to go through your inspection plan thoroghly. and make sure that suitable sampling procedure is maintained .

For Second image , please check you process/production order confirmation paramters, what checks have you mentioned there.

t-code is opk4. Image is also inseted here

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Xjoe,

Please check as below path

Spro-->QM-->Quality inspection-->inspection lot Creation-->Maintain inspection type-->select 03 inspection type-->Assign Physical sample type as 02 sample from production.

and please check the details of  control key used for the operations.

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please post screen shots for your sampling procedure and which inspeciton pint u are using