Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Email Trigger when testcase fails or When testing is completed in TWB

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to setup TWB for E2E test management activities in Solman 7.1 - SP05. As part of the standard process, whenever the testing fails/ends with error or when testing is completed, an automatic email is triggered to testplan owner on status update.

I have added the parameter - AGS_SMT_NOTIFICATION to the respective user as mentioned in How to guide - test automation framework. Still the mails are not getting triggered. Is there any additional configuration that needs to be done?

Kindly help with resolution.

Note: The emails to tester on release of Test packages are working fine.

Regards,

Imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can you check whether the BP created for each user and email id assigned to them?

sost any pending emails? or errors?

some time we could get this issue due to lacking authorisation for workflow, assigned all the auth related to sap_Stwb*

please check the sap note Note 1691466 - Transaction STWB_2 - No notification email for the tester

Thanks

Jansi

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks for the reply. I have re-validated all the above activities again. Everything is fine.

Strange thing is i am able to successfully get email for release of test plans, but not for test failures/completion. Not sure why?

Further, the above mentioned SAP note is not applicable for my current setup.

Appreciate any additional support.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May i knw your sp version, this note applicable for sm 7.1 sp05.

Please check again or if you sure that you verified all the auth roles then you can try out other related correction notes from smp.

Regards,

Jansi

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Bringing it on top....Any suggestions on the issue.

Regards,

Imran