cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Customize OVS Window's Size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Requirement is: I have to customize the size the of the popup window ( Which appears on OVS Selection). Can anyone tell me how can i specify the size of the popup window in OVS.

I have to set the size of the window according to my requirements.

Any Help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Saurabh Shrivastava.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no provision to set the size of OVS unless you enhance the standard OVS - WDR_OVS .

In the initial search screen, if the length input field ( data type length ) is more it will automatically increase the popup size.( as it follows matrix layout)

Same as in Result( Output). If you want to increase the size of popup of OVS, add some more fields in the output. It will automatically increase. ( as the number of columns increases hence size also )

Regards,

Kiran

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, there is a way to influence the window size (at least the width but most probably that's what does matter).

In phase 0 of the OVS logic you can enter a custom header for your search help using the ovs_callback_object->set_configuration method.

There if you pass a long enough string as  window_title then it will increase the width of the window.

That's it. 🙂

Regards,

Zoli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Agreed with Kiran , there is no method to set size of the pop up  ( IF_WD_OVS ) or any how to do in the phases.

You may choose  freely programmed search help or enhancement as suggested by Kiran.

Regards,

Monishankar Chatterjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys for your helpful suggestion. I'll go with the freely programed search help..

Thanks A Lot.

Saurabh Shrivastava

ashutosh_singh2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

its not possible to customize size of OVS window.

If you want to resize use "FREELY PROGRAMED SEARCH HELP".

Regards,

Ashutosh