Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery output type newly created not triggering

nayan_sahu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hell Every One,

I have created a new out type ZARX(Export Delivery Type) copying from some exciting out put type. i did all the configuration in  NACE and V/71 transaction.but when I going  for Issue Delivery output  in VL02N transaction my newly created output type is not triggering. could you people help me.

I tried find the solution from SDN but no where i am not get the solutions for this.

Regards

Nayan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member199637
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nayan,

You can check why the output is not triggered using the Determination Anaysis.

Use the menu path :

1. Go to VL02N

2. Extras -> Delivery Output -> Header (or item based on where output type is attached)

3. This will take you to delivery output screen

4. Follow menu path Goto -> Determin.Analysis

5. It will open the detemination anlysis for the all the output types related to your determination 

procedure.

6. From the determination log you can identify the why the output is not attached.

One possible reason would be that the condition table is not maintned. Please check that also.

Regards,

Puneet Desai

nayan_sahu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

Thanks for your replay.

your are right in out put Determin.Analysis i am not finding the my newly created out put type.

May be i have not maintain in the conditional table. could you please guide me how to maintain the conditional table for this out put type please.

Regards

Nayan

vinoth_aruldass
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if you have created your output type in dev transport it to your sandbox . it will get automatically updated in your conditional table.

hope it helps ,

Vinoth

Varun_GTS
Explorer
0 Kudos

If you not finding your output type in determination analysis, it means you not assign you newly created output type to delivery output determination procedure V10000.

Assign it and check.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nayan,

How did you resolve this issue?

Thank you, in advance!

nayan_sahu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry For Delay to response.

Here is the steps.

1. Go to transaction NACE, select V2 (Shipping) copied output type from standard out type and changed access sequence to 0001(Delivery Type).

2. Select V2 in NACE transaction, go to Conditional records tab and assigned Delivery type here. 

3. Last and final steps select V2 in NACE transaction, go to Procedure tab and assigned your out put type here.

Hope It will help you alot.

Thanks

Nayan

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nayan,

Thank you for your post!

output type is not triggering

Could you please convey why the output was not getting triggered?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the output determination process for sales documents procedure under sales distribution tab of SPRO .It might  slove your problem .

Regards

John

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Check whether output type is assigned to determination procedure.

In determination analysis on left pane top node of tree represents determination procedure. If your output type appears in this tree then output type is included in determination analysis. If not, then go to transaction NACE select V2 ( E1 in case of inbound delivery) click on procedure. Select procedure and double click on 'Control'. Add your output type here.

2. Condition record

If you see output type in determination analysis click on it. Determination analysis will tell you why output type is not included in document. It could be missing condition record or failed requirement.

To maintain condition record go to NACE select V2 (E1 in case of inbound delivery) and click condition records. Double click on output type. Based on how many tables you have in access sequecen you will be prompted for options. Select one of the option (based on business requirement) and enter condition record here.

If condition record exists but requirement is not fulfilled (determination analysis will tell requirement routine number) then you will have to debug requirement routine.

Regards,

Pawan.