Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg condition type not getting greyed out mile stone order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we have a below scenarios

1.Create a mile stone order .and add some pricing condition type manually in the Header conditions

2.Do mile stone and final invoice for the sales order

3.Now sales order status is complete ..both item level and header level-invoice is in complete status-fully delivered and invoiced

4.But when we try to add 2nd line item,,the header condition type is again going and proportionating values for first item also.

The pricing conditions screen is not greyed out for item 10 as well as in header pricing conditions.

Whereas a normal sales order,this doesn't occur..the pricing gets greyed out once invoice is done.

can you tell us how do we grey out the condition type in a mile stone order once invoice is done.

Regards

Swetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha ,

I think ,may I know in which stage, the Pricing is not Grayed Out Why because in Mile Stone Billing process ,there is more than one Invoice means ,

1. Contracts -

2. Assembly

3. Maintenance

4.Final Invoice

I am guessing ,here as in 4th step ,you will get pricing is Grayed Out .Can you check and revert if you have any doubts or issues on this .

Note : I  thought ,this is standard may be ,I ran scenarios on this but didnt observe .I will let you know on this Issue here.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Billing plan f2 invoice is greyed out.but the pricing condition screen they are not greyed out at item or header level..it will allow me to change the selling price using manual condition type after f2 invoice is done

regards

swetha

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you dont mind ,can you share screen shots of relevant this issue and also put more info on as how did you do Milestone Billing ?(What is the requirement of your company with this scenario )

If you have any thoughts or Ideas or Issues, please let me know

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can any of you reply on why for a mile stone order alone,pricing conditions are not greyed out after final invoice of billing plan..

But for normal sales order it gets greyed out

is there any config we can do for mile stone to resolve this issue

regards

sweth