cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

employee discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

my customer gives his employee 10 % discount on the first 2 units in the first sales order created for them if they bought some of their company product , how can i make this scenario and make the system check on those conditions (first 2 units, and first sales order for this employee )

regards 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create  a condition record for that particular employee with respect to material or create different pricing procedure a employe which has discount condition type.It might solve your problem.

Regards

John

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

John,

Have you taken in to consideration the number of condition records to be created if for each employee one record has to be created (if the number of employees is in thousands)?

In your other suggestion are you conveying the creation of different pricing procedures; one procedure for one employee?!!

Could you please convey the configuration work-load & the (condition) master data maintenance work-load (if the number of employees is in thousands)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Happy new year

Hi,

My answer was not this which you have replied .My answer was that   the company  do have a Designation,job,structure etc according to that you can create pricing.so in worse to worse condition you have to create few pricing procedure.

Regards

john  

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can Address this  Requirement with ''Condition Update'' Field in the Condition Type under V/06.

The system checks this Field and the Condition record you have maintained.

Sivavasireddy

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

nany,

The functionality of Condition update might help in limiting discount for the first order of an employee. This functionality is suggested by siva vasireddy. It is worth reading the theory about it.

Has your client created a customer master record for each employee e.g. E1 is one CMR, E2 is another CMR.

I believe the above is required to use the Condition update functionality, for this business requirement.

In addition as many CMRs are created (which is equal to as many employees your client has), those many condition records would have to be created (w.r.t. Condition update functionality). Thus this does not look practical!

I think list all the employee down in an excel sheet or a custom table with a list of all employees would take care of "first order of an employee".

The other part of giving discount, you could use a copy of K004 (you would have to change the calculation type to A percentage)