cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Measuring Points from QM Result recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Experts,

i want to update measuring point (Equipment measuring point) from the QM result recording.

the class characteristic and MIS charecteristic is same, in spro i have done follow up setting properly, the PM order is created and after release the inspection lot is created and after QE53 the results are recorded perfectly. i am not getting any error during QA11 user decision.

But when i am doing QA11 user decision a small window will come with no data inside, i have attached the file kindly look it.

kindly suggest me step by step process so that the equiipment number and associate fileds visible in this window and measuring point can update automatically.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thanks all my problem is resolved.....

if some one have same problem use the following link to resolve the problem..

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3287025

thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At UD code there is one field follow-up action i.e. QM_PM because of this attache pop-up showing while making UD. If you dont want this plz go to QS51 & Select selected set & click on selected set code & remove the follow up action from particular code.

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That depends on ur follow up action (functional module program ) QS51 & Select selected set,

to see the used function module please follow below path

Spro-->QM-->Quality inspection-->inspection lot completion-->define follow up action-->Followup action-->select QM_PM-->click on fuctional modules.

If possible enter the status and do stock posting / Try to skip the status popup do stock posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumath,

i  have already customized the QM_PM fucntion module (QFOA_QM_CHAR_TO_PM_E_POINTS) and both check box is also "mark".

problem is pop up window does not contain equipment number, i thing after enter status the popup window shows the equipment number

kindly suggest which status and where i have to enter the status so that pop up window shows the pm equipment with status

pankaj

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on your screen shot in function module not fetching the data from data base tables.

Please consult with you ABAPer and provide the data based table's to them.

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi pankaj,

As per your attachment you have maintain the some follow up actions (update maintenance data) for UD, thats whay this window is popup.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumath Prasad

thanks for reply,

Currently window is appearing with out PM equipment data, it is necessary to update the data in PM the window would popup with the equipment number and status details

kindly suggest the way so that window popup with PM data

thanks