cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dialog User with Administration Priviledges to setup CUA ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I've managed to set up CUA using my user ID. After testing everything is OK. My only problem is the dialog user I used for setting up CUA has SAP_ALL profile. When I remove SAP_ALL profile from this user in the child system nothing can be updated from the central system. System Auditors have issues with SAP_ALL profile hence revoking this profile is a must for me.

Kindly advice

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Msoro Msororaji,

You can use "Service User" instead an dialog user.

Kind rgds,

Ashwin Mane

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Msoro,

Based on Documentation:

Create a system user. A user account is required for the internal communication between the systems in an ALE group. It is only used internally for this communication and not in dialog. This user must be created in all systems in the ALE environment with the same user name and password. Assign the type System and appropriate authorizations as below to the user.

• Authorization to create and/or maintain user master records and to assign a user group (object S_USER_GRP).
  • Authorization for the authorization profiles you want to assign to users (object S_USER_PRO).
  • Authorization to create and maintain authorizations (object S_USER_AUTH).
  • Authorization to protect roles. You can use this authorization object to determine which roles may be processed and which activities (Create, Display, Change and so on) are available for the role(s) (object S_USER_AGR).
  • Authorization for transactions that you may assign to the role and for which you can assign authorization at the start of the transaction in the Profile Generator (object S_USER_TCD).
  • Authorization to restrict the values which a system administrator can insert or change in a role in the Profile generator (S_USER_VAL)

please refer following links:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/cd/16b0cb100711d295750000e82de14a/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/52/67116a439b11d1896f0000e8322d00/content.htm

Please mark it as correct answer if helpful.

Kishore Cherukumalla