cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform cannot be output

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a smart form which cannot be output properly. It all depends on a field of the internal table in the function of calling the smarform. If I did not enter the field in a text node, the smartform can be issued, but if I entered the field, the smartform cannot be issue. Then I tried to use a variable to which the field value is assigned, the same thing happened. I have to output the field value, what can I do?

Thanx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TS,

Please check currency/quantity field in structure . If currency/quantity field exists declare it in global definition part in smartform.

thanks,

Marimuthu.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TS,

Can you please explain more about the data type you are referring to  in your table field and the variable your are referring to .

Also please check the structure to which you are passing this.

There could be some mismatch.

Please check and confirm.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit Srivastav,

I used the debugger mode and found that the data was retrieved properly, that is, the value exists in the field of the structure. The data type is self-defined. The field name is ISSUE_QTY and data element is ZISSUE_QTY, domain is MENGGPOS. The variable holding the value of the field is declared as QTY TYPE DBTAB-ISSUE_QTY. I tried again and if I first pass the value to the variable and then output the variable instead of the field, the form can be issued. But if I use the field directly the form cannot be output. I quote the field in the following way, &structure_name-field_name&. BTW, the customized DB Table is created by another staff. Is caused by something at his side?

Thanx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TS,

Can you please compare the structure_name-field_name (Used in Smartform) data type with ISSUE_QTY and QTY(Used in Driver Prog) .

Please check and confirm.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit Srivastav,

They are compatible. Does the length of 'structure_name-field_name' matter?

Thanx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TS,

They have to be exactly the same in all respect.

It does not depends on their compatibility.

Make them use the same data type and length and other specification.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit Srivastav,

They are the same. Thanx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TS,

Can we check the size of the window in the smartform where structure_name-field_name is being printed.

Can you give it a try of reducing the size of the window.

So as to accomdate the size if larger than main window.

Regards,

Amit