cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in wily introscope installation in solution manager 7.1 configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im getting the below error while installing wily introscope.

OSGI zip file G:\usr\sap\CCMS\Wily Introscope\osgiPackagesID.zip was not found on solution manager java stack.

Please guide me how to resolve this error.

Regards

SHanthosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanthosh,

If you are installing Solman 7.1, and Wily Introscope version is latest in SAP Marketplace. Please look in to this link http://opensrcd.ca.com/ips/osgi/introscope_8.2.4/ and download two file: eula.txt and osgiPackages.v1.2.windows.zip. Put both of them in the same directory with you installation file of Wily Introscope.

Just remember to change the parameter in the eula.txt to Accept before you start the installtion.

BR,

Loc Nguyen

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent! Thank you for the help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay/Loc Nguyen,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

Your reply really helped me a lot.

Thanks

Shanthosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay/Loc Nguyen,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Please correct me if im wrong, I assumed Wily introscope will be installed by default as of Solution Manager 7.1.

Anyways, I'll try to perform the activity in which you suggested and will get back to you asap.

Thanks

Shanthosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanthosh,

Wily Introscope was not installed in Solution Manager as default, you must install it manually. You can use Wily version 8 or 9, just check version of JAVA jdk before installing.

BR,

Loc Nguyen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loc Nguyen,

As per you suggestion i tried to install Wily Version 9 and also edited eula.txt  to accept.

But in the path mentioned below the eula file is marked as reject. I tried to edited it manually to accept and ran the installatin again. but the installation fails.

G:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA97\SMDAgent\temp\em_installations\last_installation_execution\ca-eula.txt

Invalid CA EULA Specified

----------------------

G:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA97\SMDAgent\temp\em_installations\last_installation_execution\ca-eula.txt does not indicate acceptance of the CA End User License Agreement.

Edit the responsefile so that the ca-eulaFile property refers to a valid CA End User License Agreement file whose terms have been accepted, then rerun the silent installer.

To acknowledge and accept the agreement:

- open it in a text editor and read the terms and conditions

- edit the end of the file to indicate acceptance of the license

- save the changes

Is there anywhere else i need to change the eula.txt?

Please suggest on how to resolve this issue.

Regards

Shanthosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanthosh,

You just need to edit eula.txt and ca-eula,txt file, there's a little difference between version 8 and 9. In version 8, you need eula.txt file only, but in version 9, you need both of them. So, my suggestion is, remove the old installation folder, and the extracted folder too. After that, re-extract the SAR file again, edit file eula.txt (LGPL=Accept) and ca-eula.txt file (CA-EULA=Accept). Finally, run the silent installtion process.

You can read this document for more details, it contains completely installation guide for Wily version 9.

https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000019302012E.PDF

BR,

Loc Nguyen

Former Member
0 Kudos

And if you install version 9 of Wily, you will need another osgi file, not the file I refer in above, it's used for wily 8, you will need osgi file version 2.1.2 as the installation guide. Please check the installation guide carefully and make sure every preparation steps completed before you begin the installation.

Hope this help.

BR,

Loc Nguyen

0 Kudos

Hi Shanthosh,

Do you have downloaded osgiPackages.zip file from the link http://opensrcd.ca.com/ips/osgi/?

If yes then did you placed it in same directory as e Introscope installer executable?

Regards,

Ajay