cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello - Need Help: In SAPGUI of Minisap. Never could log in.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello community.

after i installed the SAPGUI on Windows7 Professional. I tryed to log on to the AS 7..02 . The logon with standard passwords (19920706) for DDIC didn´t  worked. Also the BCUSER i had to much tryings and i couldn´t  log in the SAPSystem. Please is there a way to reset the passwords or another user i can login with the master password ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i just got it - to login the sapsystem -

Former Member
0 Kudos

still any HELP required:  Till now couldn´t  activate this system with a actual activationkey nor a guilty developerkey.  I deleted in the slicense-transaction both entrys in the license-table first and tried to load the actual NSP.TXT - file - But this has failed too -  Does anybody got some experience in this ? Is it possible to load the acutual nsp.txt in this emtpy license - table ?

If anybody has a concrete proofed help i will be very thankful . 

greets bertram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the error you get while loading the license .txt file via slicense transaction.?

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srikishan,

here is the hardcopy of minisap TA. /n slicense: Here the installationnummer SAP-INTERN is not valid for getting a licence key -   So i can not update activate this NETVEAWER-ADA  -  for getting a valid aktual License key - - i need a help -  please - and thanks a lot here now -

csaba_goetz
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bertram,

reg. this issue refer also to http://scn.sap.com/thread/3295524.

If you have already received the license file, first delete the existing licenses via SLICENSE or using this command on OS level with nspadm user:

saplikey pf=<instance profile> -delete "*"

and afterwards install the license from SLICENSE or on OS level with nspadm:

saplikey pf=<instance profile> -install NSP.TXT

Best regards,

Adam