cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST Fail to trigger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear Gurus,

Im having quite a hard time finding out why MWST isnt triggering. I know might be a really dumb question and there are a lot of discussion about it, but cant find one that fulfill my scenario

I have set up MWST at customer master data

I haave set up MWST at material master data

Once i create the sales order, there is no MWST. I go to analysis and find out:

Where could it be the problem? Where should i start looking...

Hope any of you could help me.

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo ,

first analyse what type of scenerio it is ? Export process or Domestic?

Moreover please check whether you have maintained plant in the line item. It seems that you haven't maintained. That is why the requirement 010 is not met. Maintain the plant and check. It should work.

Regards

Vinu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the problem,

Once in material master i set up a delivering plant and extend the material to the plant. The condition was able to determine the country and finally determine the tax.
Im still not sure why extend the material to a Plant fix the problem but it worked XD.
Thanks for all the input, actually learn a lot

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gerardo,

As seen from the screenshot, the cause is the requirement is not fulfilled.

Understand the requirement and then fulfill it (i.e. "fill" information in the sales order).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, is not fulfill but i really dont know why. After comparing master data between a material that worked and the one i posted. I found out 2 difference, the benefit center and providing center of the one i posted were blank. After i fill them, now the condition its fulfill and the system get the country

Any body care to explain why that happen? Does the providing center link the country to the material or something? Since i really think the benefit center did not matter for the case.

Regads and thanks for the input!

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gerardo

Based on screeshot provide of your analysis.

As I check, I don't find any standard condition table for following combination:

- Country/Sales Doc Type/ Sales Office

If it is a standard condition table, can you indicate that?

Further, in field catalog for pricing sales/distribution, there are 2 fields for country:

1. Field Name - LAND1 (Destination Country of Ship-to Party)

2. Field Name - ALAND(Departure Country of Delivering Plant)

So, can confirm which country you are using?

FYI, generally, as per SAP best practices Tax is determine on the bases of 

Factors in Tax DeterminationFields
  • Departure Country of Delivering Plant

ALAND

• Destination Country of Ship-to Party

LAND1

• Tax Classification for Customer (from customer master)

TAXK1...TAXK6

• Tax Classification for material (from material master)

TAXM1...TAXM6

For other access in access sequence, rightly indicated by TW, until and unless the requirement processiong logic is fulfilled, the condition record values will not flow in the document.

With best wishes for new year,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gerardo,

I'm surprised that you didnt find any soln. for this from SCN Community anyways please refer to:

http://scn.sap.com/message/10205162

http://www.erpgreat.com/sd009.htm

Revise the whole process again and i'm sure it'll gonna help you out.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try this one as go to V/06 and select your condition type MWST  and click on details and after click on "Records for Access" Icon and then maintain Condition record and raise a new sales order and check it out your pricing .If you got any problems please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren