cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot convert planned order to production order in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue... i'm setting up a new plant in both ECC and APO. I've transferred the necessary Integration models over to APO, master data, PDS, etc.

I then create a forecast (Planned Independent Requirement) in ECC and this is transferred & reflected in APO. After running the planning run in APO, the system then creates a planned order. However, when I set the "conversion indicator" for the planned order in APO, the system does not convert the planned order to production order.

What could be the cause?  What are the settings that I need to check?

Appreciate yr help...

Thanks

Rgds.

WL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sourabh_jain9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Is this issue resolved, i am facing similar issue.

Rgds

SJ

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiii Lyn,

can you check whether I model For production order is active or not. Otherwise the planned order will not convert into Production order.

Regards

Debashis

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wee Lyn,

Other then what Maclean has suggested you also need to have distribution definition set for planned orders to transfer them to ECC from APO.

One more point to check here, are you able to create production order in ECC manually, to be sure of settings on ECC side are correct.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wee Lyn,

What is the planning strategy for the product-location?  It should be something like 40 in ECC and 20 in APO. Does the planned order show up in ECC when it is created?  If not then you need an integration model for planned and production orders.

Best Regards,

Mike