cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM to SAP DOE integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have SAP DOE which is pointing to a non SAP client application. The backend it is currently connected to is SAP-ISU. Can I integrate SAP CRM to the same SAP DOE? Do I have to install add-ons on SAP CRM or SAP DOE to make this integration work? Also will I get any standard SWCV or data packages that I can use?. I searched for MAS_CRMSALES* but couldnt find it. Hope I have provided enough data on the problem.

Please advise.

Regards,

Sharf.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sharf,

Check the link... if its useful for you...http://scn.sap.com/thread/1491016

Regards

MBR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manjunath. Initially when I saw your reply, I thought 'Oh I have already seen that thread'. I thought it is more related to Blackberry connections. But this time and read it in detail and yes one of the links provided in that thread is very relevant for me. Thanks a lot.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The add-on "CRMSPGWY 1.1" SP07 or SP09 on NetWeaver Mobile has MAS_CRMSALES ESDMA.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-30002

AnanthNatarajan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharf,

I guess you wanted to use CRM mobile sales application.

If this is the case, you have to install the add-on (GATEWAY 1.1 TO SAP NW MOBILE) on DOE system (7.1) and then you can follow the Configuration guide to configure the systems.

I hope this will be useful for you.

Regards,

Ananth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ananth,

Do you mean I will have to install GATEWAY 1.1 even if I'm not using it on the client? we are using 3rd party client and not SAP CRM Sales on our mobiles. Do I still need to install the gateway? I was hoping that I integrate backedn SAP CRM with DOE and the DOE can talk to the 3rd party client as it is doing already with out the gateway.

Regards,

Sharf.

AnanthNatarajan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharf,

If you are not using Mobile sales application then please ignore my previous reply.

Regards,

Ananth.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi Sharf,
  Please check for ESDMA  'MAS SMARTPHONE_SALES_V00' (Version number: V9G001), this ESDMA will connect with CRMSALES application.
  But from Net Weaver(NW) 731 onwards CRMSALES is not coming with SUP-DOE (MOBILE Add-On). Here we need to copy ESDMA from any excisting CRM_SALES system through Transfer Request(TR).
For details refer this link

http://help.sap.com/search?#query=CRM+2007+SP06+NW+Mobile+&startindex=1&filter=scm_a_site(scm_v_Site...)

Please pick proper result based on your NW  and DOE Addon version.(To find your version information open your NW system ->System-> Status->SAP    system data-> Component version-> Click on VIEW icon).

If you have any queries please get back to me.
Regards
Buddha Puneeth N.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Puneeth. this info will surely come handy. we are still in 7.1 and threfore can find the required ESDMA in our system.