SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending ISU invoice to external customer via email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to send ISU invoice to customer via email. I am trying by using this method:

In EA29 tcode enter date id and identification

then in General selection tab enter creation reason as 01 and document posted

If you are reprinting the invoice then enter reprinting date in Reprint tab

In further selection tab go to  custom selection and enter print document numbers you want to send through emails.

Kindly maintain the email addresses in respective business partners before running this transaction.

In print parameter tab change the trans method to Email. Then while moving to another tab page system will ask for receipient, but press cancel button on that popup screen.

In technical settings tab enter Object as EITERDK. Go to Logs page. Save the parameters. Execute the run by schedule program run button. Wait till status is completed. You can see the emails send in SOST transaction.

But i am not receiving invoice by mail.

Note: I am using  client server and dont have client mail id.(not maintained in SU01)

I have maintain customer mail id in master data also.

I have seen some solution here but get succeed, Please send me some link.

Is there any configution is missing?

Regards.

Priya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya!

Did you check the settings in SCOT and SICF (SMTP-Host has to be active)?

Regards

Christoph

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya!

Did you check the settings in SCOT and SICF (SMTP-Host has to be active)?

Regards

Christoph

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I want to know is any configuration is required.

We want printing and email both options as we want send invoice by courier and email also.

Regards,

Priya

0 Kudos

Dear Priya sharma,

I am also facing the same problem. could you find solution for this?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I was having some connection prob. in DEV server.

But it is working fine on Quality. it will be better if u check on diff server.(Make sure u have maintained customer mail id or give in Recipient address in EA29)

Regards,

Priya

0 Kudos

If you want to change the Subject of your mail. for this change the DESCRIPTION of the form in t-code EFRM that u defined at contract account level.