cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error: Mandatory condition APLB is missing

0 Kudos

Hi every one, could you please give me solution to the below error, i got this one while i was doing inquiry in sap sd at after entering material and quantity, system displaying this error, i had tried many ways to solve this one, still showing same error

Pricing error: Mandatory condition APLB is missing

Message no. V1801

Diagnosis

The obligatory condition APLB does not exist. The document is therefore considered to be incomplete from the point of view of pricing.

The cause can be, for example, that a condition record does not exist for condition APLB or that a field overflow has occurred when the condition rate was calculated.

Procedure

Check why the condition could not be found. Use the pricing analysis function on the pricing screen to do this. If necessary, add the missing condition manually to the document.

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash - Subject edited.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajasekhar,

Please check V/08 since you have maintained APLB condition as mandatory in your Pricing Schema. Either uncheck the mandatory option or maintain the record for this condition by VK11. I would also suggest you to search over Google with the msg number next time Message no. V1801 and you will get the soln. easily.