i want delete the saved sales order hw can i delete that completely

if any body is answered i will give u more reward points

ADVANCE THANX

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Get into the change mode of the Sales Order (VA02). In the Sales Document menu you will find "Delete" option.

This is not a best practice though. Normal practice is to reject a line item and the Sales order is closed/Completed.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to add a little moe, if you want to delete a bunch, rejecting is the best option. This can be done through MASS t.code.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

It is not advisable to delete order. Best option is to block the order. It can be done as follows.

VA02 (Change Sales Order) >>> then go to item details Sales A, here u can find the filed <b>Reason for rejection</b>, here u put the exact reason & block.

If u really want to delete the order, then u can follow the paths given by other frieds.

Reward if it helps.

Regards,

Nabeel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

before deleting a sales order, pls ensure there are no subsequent documents created for the SO. In case dely & billing docs are already created - then you need to cancel the billing doc, then reverse PGI, then cancel Dely & finally delete the SO.

However, if the SO is OPEN status, then you can goto VA02 and once inside the overview screen - from the menu bar -> sales doc ->delete. once you confirm the action, the SO will be permenantly removed from the DB.

Thanks

Siva