Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hw to select the disply mode fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

TO ALL

I have a problem When we creating sales document type vov8 in the fieks DISPLY RANGE if we want selected fields, hw to select theose fields?

give me step by stem answer i will give u full reward marks

ADVANCED THANX TO ALL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

This can be achieved through SHD0 t.code, where in you can create a variant and set wht fields need to be displayed and things like that.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SADHA SIVAM

give me step by step to do that in SHD0 plzz it is urgent

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANX TO ALL AND SPECIALLY TO PATHI

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the t.code SHD0, choose your transaction variant here, further choose your screen variant.

Next select your screen variant and in the Menu bar select Variant> change with processing>Make repairs in foreign namespaces only if they are urgent> Continue(Enter)>again 'enter'>Object can only be created in SAP package>continue(enter)> Exit and save >This variant contains other screens, adopt these as well?>enter>enter> scroll down to the entry make the necessary changes and save.

The system will prompt to assign a package and request enter the necessary values.

Your issue is sorted!!

And further to your query for minimum price PMIN refer to my answer, you will not have to maintain any condition record or the price entered here does not reflect in any other document.

Regards,

PATHIK