cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit namespace using Axis Framework Receiver Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have installed Axis Framework successfully for soapReceiver adapter in SAP PI. This was to be able to add a header information on a soap message. But the receiver of this message requires UsernameToken together with a specific security namespace on the Envelope/Header/Security/.. part of the message.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<soapenv:Header>

<wsse:Security xmlns:wsse="THIS_NAMESPACE_HAS_TO_BE_A_SPECIFIC_ONE">

<wsse:UsernameToken>

<wsse:Username></wsse:Username>

<wsse:Password></wsse:Password>

</wsse:UsernameToken>

</wsse:Security>

</soapenv:Header>

<soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

I am not able to edit this namespace either with:

- XMLAnonymizerBean

- com.sap.aii.axis.soap.HeaderInsertionHandler (Note 1039369 - FAQ XI Axis Adapter)

Our configurations:

Any ideas how to edit namespace together with Axis Framework?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arefin,

As per SAP note mentioned by you, did you checked this

https://service.sap.com/~sapidb/012003146900000571052010E/faq_axis_adapter.zip

Section: Can I insert some SOAP headers?

If above option doesn't work, then you can build the whole SOAP envelope (Header with required name space,body, payload) using java mapping.

Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

I have tried your suggestion with HeaderInsertionHandler, but I cant get it to work. Do you have an example/tutorial I can follow?

The example/information regarding HeaderInsertionHandler in that note is insufficient.

Best regards

Arefin

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arefin,

Another approach could be use of the XSD with the exact structure include SOAP tag, SOAP header and SOAP Body etc (Receiver Web Service team can provide you the XSD or from the XML what they expect you can generate the XSD from any of the different XML tool)... and then click the "Do not use SOAP Envelope" option in the comm channel. It should work.