cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload pdf documents directly from sap to DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently we upload documents to DMS through easy dms client and we use the reference number in sap for po,pr and other things.

We have a requirement that when i attach po in sap it should directly uploaded to DMS with out DMS client interaction. I would like to know is there any way we can upload the docs directly from sap to DMS.

If i go to me21n> create > store business document is greyed out.How can i enable this

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just wanted to know is it possible to upload pdf to dms directly from sap.

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kranthi,

Do you mean to say, without creating DIR in DMS, you want to upload the documents in transactions like MM01?

Yes it is possible to do. Read SAP Help/ discuss with your senior DMS consultant.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh,

Thanks for the reply. Could you please give me the steps. We do not have any dms consultant.

Your suggestions will be highly helpful

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kranthi,

Thanks for the reply. Could you please give me the steps. We do not have any dms consultant.

Any specific questions are always welcome in this forum.

You can't ask forum to help you in implementing the DMS system (without having any formal knowledge about it). You are pushing your client at risk & also your organization. Even if you get some steps by somebody, how do you ensure you are doing right implementation as you do not know DMS.

I strongly advise you to hire a DMS consultant or else go for a formal training from SAP. Hope you take these words positively.

Best Regards,

Amaresh Makal