Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to test FPM applications?

shaily_muker
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know how to test FPM applications?

Are there any specific checkpoints/things to test?

Regards,

shaily

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member213957
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shaily,

For fpm application compulsary component and application configurations.

Application configuration is the main part of the fpm application testing. we must and should create otherwise you cant test it when your application is not testing in portal.

In portal we can test application without application configuration ,

i mean we can use component configuration instead of application configuration  or we can test  with application configuration .

Regards,

Kishorekumar

former_member195270
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It depends on the floow plan.Suppose you are using Object instance Floor Plan.

Go to se80 -> Open Component FPM_OIF_COMPONENT

Navigate to webdynpro application FPM_DEMO_FLIGHT_OVERVIEW and right click and then select test.

shaily_muker
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Umar,many thanks for the reply! Actually I want to know what are typical things that i should test in GAF,OIF and QAF ? Like how can i test navigations and all other checks? Is there any test strategy to test FPM applications?

former_member195270
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I do not know about the test strategy.you should you know how to confirgure GAF,OIF and QAF floor plans and which one of floor plan will fit into your requirements.

0 Kudos

hi Shaily,

Its very simple ,  go to your package in which you activate your component and then go to wd application and look for component application and test it .

Regards

Debasish

shaily_muker
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi debasish,Many thanks for the reply! Please let me know the chekpoints/test strategy for FPM applications?May be earlier my question was not clear enough..Sorry about that

Regards,

Shaily