Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country conversion for US, UK, and Singapore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I ran country conversion for US, UK, and Singapore. It went perfectly except some errors for Payment Program. What I expected wasn't produced. I'm following some books on FI&CO which are referring to chart of accounts for US (CAUS), UK (CAGB), and Singapore (CASG). These books mentioned to run country installation to produce desired chart of accounts. In my version of SAP ERP (EHP4 and EHP6), the intended COAs werent created. Without these COAs it's difficult (if not impossible) to follow these books. Any help would be appreciated in this regard. Screenshot for error log of US country installation is attached. The same errors were displayed during other localization (for UK and SG). Please do help me, I need it badly. I searched a lot on google and SCN, but couldn't find any solution.

Thanking you.

Regards,

Mudasser

2 REPLIES 2

m_madhu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Mudasser,

could you please proivde me error code and error long text for further investigation.

Regards

Madhu M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Madhu for your time.

There I found no long text for US country conversion, neither there's any error code displayed.

For UK and SG, when I clicked on Long Text icon, Performance Assistant came up with a message no.

screenshots are attached.

I'm new to SAP. Please guide me where can I find further information if any.

Thanking you.

Regards,

Mudasser