cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcing Development System for different clients

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am configuring development Sourcing9 (Application Version: 9.0.05.00) servers. I need you opinion on setup of development environment for different clients. I am thinking of below options:-

• One development server for all clients where I will create separate tenant/context for each client and upload respective EWB/CWB. Then I will plan for separate SIT server per client.
  • Separate Development server for each client because few Master data may vary for different clients.

Based on the above options please suggest best approach I should follow. If possible please provide pros and cons of the above options.

Regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

both the options look good, but if your need is to have localized data based on multiple languages or other parameters, its better to go for separate dev servers to ensure that you have a less resource intense landscape.

However I defer to the architects from SAP to chip in on this one

Cheers

Tridip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tridip,

Thanks for reply. Even I am thinking in the same way.

The thought behind option 2 is if I am going to do same configuration(except tenant/context, directory) and customization for multiple clients then my effort will increase in case of different instances.

Experts please share your view.

Deepak!!!

Answers (0)