cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sFTP Adapter...not polling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on the sFTP adapter as a sender, it a very simple interface from File(sFTP) --> Proxy.

I have configured all the details correctly as given to me from Basis, and they too checked the file Path, Host name, port, user and here we are using certificate(Private Key) for the password.

All this details are working fine when we check the connection from windows.but when we trying the poll the files from PI, files are not picking .Their is no error in communication channel, in fact their is no message processing.

do i need to configure any thing related to seeburger as i am using seeburger sFTP.

Thanks,

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Please check the File name convention what you are maintaining. There should be some issue with the File name format and coule be a reason for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Have you maintained the correct credentials in the Channel. 

Thanks,

Satish.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagaruka and Naveen,

Thanks for the Reply, i have tried the parameter Send.keyFieldInStructure = Ignore , but still i am getting the same error. as said i am using sFTP Seeburger adapter.

Thanks

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

You can't use Fcc parameters in SFTP but can use MessageTransform bean in Sftp adapter before callsapadpter.  Can you check for the below configuaration.

Processing Sequence:

Module Configuration:

Module Key          Parameter Name                              Parameter Value

Plain2XML            xml.Send.keyFieldInStructure               Ignore

Regards,

Sagarika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagarika,

thanks for the details and screen shot, i maintained the same module names and  given parameters, but still ended with same error message.my configuration

Thanks,

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabendu and Satish, thanks for the reply..

I did corrected my channel with some configuration settings and Basis also need to do some connection setup. Yes, now i am  able to poll the file but now i have different issue with the key field, as said earlier this is a simple structure attached the file structure for ref.

Now i am getting the error of maintaining the Key field value in parameters, where as i don't have any key field here i also used the parameter(xml.Send.keyFieldInStructure = Ignore) to avoid it but still that error exists. any suggestion.

Thanks,Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Can you try with Send.keyFieldInStructure=ignore (without quotes), now the Key field should not be generated in the resulting XML.

Regards,

Sagarika

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Send.keyFieldInStructure = ignore so taht you would be able to pick the file correctly.

Also Refer the document for reference...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2c/181077dd7d6b4ea6a8029b20bf7e55/content.htm

Regards,

Naveen.

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the Seeburger sFTP-Adapter usually picks up all files with the correct naming convention but doesn´t really care about the file content or key-fields.

(any conversion tasks are usually done with the BIC-Module in the Module-Chain)

So, do you use any modules in the module chain ?

And what is the exact error message ?

Greetings

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefens,

Thanks for the reply, i am using the sinmple module  given below.

and  Error is :

Message initiation failed: Transform: failed to set up the transformer for channel b5f88d5818a2311788cda45e948ccb00; modkey Plain2XML; caused by com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.adapter.trans.TransformException: Transformer Conversion3.0.5226 Error initializing Class: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error(s) in XML conversion parameters found (4408) Parameter 'xml.keyFieldName' is missing (4403) Parameter 'xml.keyFieldType' is missing (4403) ; nested exception caused by: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error(s) in XML conversion parameters found (4408) Parameter 'xml.keyFieldName' is missing (4403) Parameter 'xml.keyFieldType' is missing (4403) :Transform: failed to set up the transformer for channel b5f88d5818a2311788cda45e948ccb00; modkey Plain2XML; caused by com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.adapter.trans.TransformException: Transformer Conversion3.0.5226 Error initializing Class: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error(s) in XML conversion parameters found (4408) Parameter 'xml.keyFieldName' is missing (4403) Parameter 'xml.keyFieldType' is missing (4403) ; nested exception caused by: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error(s) in XML conversion parameters found (4408) Parameter 'xml.keyFieldName' is missing (4403) Parameter 'xml.keyFieldType' is missing (4403) [12/31/12 9:29 AM]

Thanks,

Pooja