cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does sapmmc from miniSAP only start when I`m connected to the Internet?

0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I`m facing a weird situation in my miniSAP.

I`ve installed it on a Windows 7 pro 64bits. The version is 70211. I just download it from the SCN website a fews days ago.

Everything is working perfect. I can access the software using the BCUSER, sapmmc is green. It`s just like magic. Everything is perfect, but only when I`m home, with Internet access.

So......when I`m not home (and I don`t have access to the Internet), what happened? When I try to start the SAP Management Console (sapmmc), it turns yellow, then green and one or two minutes later just turn yellow again.

But the weirdest thing is that I don`t need exactly to BE connected to the Internet all the time. I just need to be connected at the time that I start sapmmc. After that, I can shut down the Internet that I will be able to use the miniSAP without a doubt.

I really don`t know what is going on.

If someone has had something similar, please let me know!!!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you install and activate the Microsoft loopback adapter as described in the installation guide?

If not do so. Otherwise Windows will not have full local network functionality if you are not connected to a network.

regards

Peter

0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Simon.

I really appreciate your time and your help.

What a mistake of mine. I've just skipped this important step (important for me, because I don't have Internet access). I installed now the adapter, rebooted the machine and now the sapmmc is green and working with full energy.

Thank-you very much.

Regards

Lucas P.

Answers (0)