cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Document Flow and Delivery Deleted Directly from LIPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I deleted deliveries from LIPS that had no item or quantity on the line item directly.  Not using vl02n, but now when I try to go back to VA02 the reference is still there.  How can I now kill the link with a delivery line that no longer exists.  The link is still there after deleting the delivery also.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you deleted from table, which I do not understand why, you should also delete from LIKP, VBFA table. And maybe from VBUP, VBUK, LIPSUP, LIKPUK as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I knew I was overlooking one table and it was vbfa.  The reason I deleted the deliveries is because they didn't have a material/item on the line items, it was blank.  That was the result of a mass update on the sales order that accidentally removed the material/item therefore creating deliveries with no material/item.

But thanks for the help

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You have to find out If the Delivery is Invoiced or not ,If yes, then we have to cancel the invoice in VF11 and then you should remove the delivery from the shipment through VT02N. Then the PGI should be reversed in VL09. If a Transfer order is created, then cancel it by LT15. Then delete the delivery in VL02N . Actually this is way of deleting process of Delivery document .

Side Comment : I dont think table level deleting  any document ,that is good or not.

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren