Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide tabs in Freight order

joseph_manjiyil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to hide 3 standard tabs in Freight order. It uses component FPM_OVP_COMPONENT. I need to hide the tabs based on the user role. I created a Authorization object to check for authorization. I was able to remove the tabs being displayed in the class: CL_FPM_OVP_ASSIST method:SET_CA_COMPOSITE_STRETCHING. But I was not able to find the application configuration id. I need to disable the tabs only for Freight orders. So I want to restrict the usage. I was able to find solutions on OIF component. But that method for OVP is not getting called in my case.

Regards,

Joseph M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sensen_wei2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

you may find the configuration ID in the context menu of the application, just reight click, in the context menu choose 'Technical help' (TM90; maybe different in eariler release), and it should bring up this screen:

/SCMTMS/WDCC_FRE_ORDER  is what you are looking for.

In another way, hiding/displaying tabs can also be implemented in the controller class (/scmtms/cl_ui_controller_cmn - overwrite_event_ovp)  or the controller exit class (/scmtms/cl_ui_ctrlexit_tor - overwrite_event_ovp, TM90).

These classes are all maintained in standard component configuration or its FBI view's cofiguration.

Best regards

Sensen

joseph_manjiyil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sensen,

I tried to remove the tabs in debugging for the Freight order. I placed the break point in method IWCI_IF_FPM_OVP_CONF_EXIT~OVERRIDE_EVENT_OVP of class /SCMTMS/CL_UI_CONTROLLER_CMN.I removed the tabs from IO_OVP (MT_UIBB,MT_UIBB_API) and it worked. I am working on TM 8.0 release. We have three WD configurations for Freight order like Truck, Rail. So I would want to know which configuration is being called before hiding the tab for particular user. Can you provide a sample code to retrieve the application configuration being called and how to specifically remove the tabs for TOR as I believe class is common and will be called for all the FPM configurations.

Also I believe this class is present in the UI layer. Won't it cause security issues if we write code to dynamically manipulate tabs in the class. I was able to achieve the functionality in the class /SCMTMS/CL_UI_BOOTSTRAP_TOR. But this idea was turned down by SAP counterpart due to security violations.

Regards,

Joseph M

sensen_wei2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph

Now I understand your question, we have similair situation in our project, where we have customizing table for different TOR types, controlling for which TOR type the tab is visible or not.

A possible solution would be retrieve the TOR data,

and get out the TOR type ls_root_data-tor_type which must be different for truck and rail,

then change the attribute

ls_uibb-hidden = if_fpm_constants=>gc_hidden-hidden/not_hidden.

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

mo_controller->/bofu/if_fbi_controller~get_node_data(
      EXPORTING
       iv_bo_key     = /scmtms/if_tor_c=>sc_bo_key
       iv_node_key   = /scmtms/if_tor_c=>sc_node-root
       it_keys       = lt_tor_key
      IMPORTING
       et_data       = lt_root_data  ).
  ENDIF.

READ TABLE lt_root_data INTO ls_root_data INDEX 1.
  IF sy-subrc GT 0.
    RETURN.
  ENDIF.

TRY.
      ls_contentarea = io_ovp->get_current_content_area( ).
      io_ovp->get_uibbs(
        EXPORTING
          iv_content_area = ls_contentarea-id
        IMPORTING
          et_uibb         = lt_uibb ).
    CATCH cx_fpm_floorplan ##no_handler.
  ENDTRY.

* Check and set tab visibility
  DO 2 TIMES.
    CLEAR: ls_uibb, lv_visible.

CASE sy-tabix.
      WHEN 1.
        "check TOM tab visibility from customizing table
        check_tab_visible_tom(
          EXPORTING
            is_root_data  = ls_root_data
            it_uibb       = lt_uibb
            iv_config_id  = /tmpan/if_const=>sc_conf_id-tom_tab
          IMPORTING
            es_uibb       = ls_uibb
            ev_visible    = lv_visible
            ).
      WHEN 2.
        "check IPAWS visibility from customizing table
        check_tab_visible_ipaws(
          EXPORTING
            is_root_data  = ls_root_data
            it_uibb       = lt_uibb
            iv_config_id  = /tmpan/if_const=>sc_conf_id-ipaw_tab
          IMPORTING
            es_uibb       = ls_uibb
            ev_visible    = lv_visible
            ).
    ENDCASE.

"Set tab visibility
    IF lv_visible = abap_true AND ls_uibb-hidden = if_fpm_constants=>gc_hidden-hidden.
      ls_uibb-hidden = if_fpm_constants=>gc_hidden-not_hidden.
      lv_ovp_changed = abap_true.
    ELSEIF lv_visible = abap_false AND ls_uibb-hidden = if_fpm_constants=>gc_hidden-not_hidden.
      ls_uibb-hidden = if_fpm_constants=>gc_hidden-hidden.
      lv_ovp_changed = abap_true.
    ENDIF.

IF lv_ovp_changed = abap_true.
      TRY.
          io_ovp->change_uibb(
            EXPORTING
              is_uibb     = ls_uibb ).
        CATCH cx_fpm_floorplan ##no_handler.
      ENDTRY.
    ENDIF.

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Answers (0)