cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message triggered from RWB?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts , How do I confirm , a given message was triggered from Runtime workbench , and not from sender system ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

You can check hop list in SXMB_MONI, you can see only integration server entry for Test message from RWB, you can see both Adapter engine and integration server for the message coming from sender.

Regards,

Praveen.

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

Other than the user, compare the times at your sender adapter if its not HTTP [for IDoc (IDX5)] with SXMB_MONI. If you also go to SMQ2 (or from SXMB_MONI Queue Status), you can find the users which triggered the messages.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

In SXMB_MONI --> Open message --> Inbound Message --> SOAP Header --> Runtime

Check for User here, you will know if the message triggered by system user or by dialog user (RWB)

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not to sure but please check the SXMB_MONI.

You'll have to study the behaviour of RWB and the Sender system Messages and see the entry in SXMB_MONI.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit , I know I have to check in SXMB_MONI. Sxi_monitor leads to the final destination of sxmb_moni. I am aware of that. But where in sxmb_moni? can u clarify , wht you mean study the behaviour of RWB and Sender system ???That is exactly where I am looking for a difference !!!Pls clarify !

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you send a message from RWB then Sender adapter will not poll for this message, this is one difference. check Praveen replay, using User id we can find that .

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

If the message is sent from rwb, you can see the user name in the inbound--> SOAP header--> Runtime .

Also there will not be message id in your channel or sender adapter side.

Regards,

Naveen.