Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice without delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We have a scenario where we need to create excise invoice with-out delivery

We want a excise invoice against a Debit Note and its liability .

Thanks All

Sandeep Bhatnagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont want to argue whether creation of an excise invoice is possible or not possible but would like to ask you to think from excise point of view.

As per excise rule, any material that is moved out from an excisable plant will have to be levied excise duty.  This being the case, when physical movement of material is not at all there, why do you want to generate an excise invoice which is wrong.

Still if you feel that you want to generate an excise invoice, then try with J1IS but still I would prefer to raise a JV via J1IH.

G. Lakshmipathi

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible to create Excise Invoice based on debit note through J1IIN

Follow the below steps to create excise invoice with ref of debit Note by using T-code J1IIN. ( Normally we called Suplimentary Excise Invoice)

1. Path : SPRO-->Logistics - General-->Tax on Goods Movements-->India-->Business Transactions->Assign Billing Types to Delivery Types

In the above settings take any default delivey type and assign to Debit note billing type

2. Path : SPRO-->Logistics - General-->Tax on Goods Movements-->India-->Tools->Message Control

Application - 8I

Messge No: 681

From the above combination change the Message type W ( Warning)

and create fresh cycle & check  ( dont take existing one)

Note : Some times we will get error messge at the time of creating the Excise Invoice "Actual GI Date Differs from Posting Date"

go to  Debit Note Request In VA02 and check the pricing Date and enter the same date in J1IIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep,

It is not possible to create excise invoice without delivery. Hi refer the below thread for clear information regarding this issue. http://scn.sap.com/message/9034727

Regards,

S.Himavanth.