cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "Page not found. Refresh the page or try again later. If the problem persists, contact your Portal administrator for assistance".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting error message in some Users when accessing menu in ESS. However, there is no error for some users more.

I don't understand why it is not consistent whereas the configuration for all user is same.

We used EHP5. The error appears in the production, when we use the ECQ system, there is no same error and all applications are working fine.

Error Message:

"Page not found. Refresh the page or try again later. If the problem persists, contact your Portal administrator for assistance".

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It has been solved. I have added authorization by editing the permission in the iViews.

Thank You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farid,

can you tell me the solution. I am facing the similar issue when i try to open a URL from POWL feeder class it gives me error 'Page not found. Refresh the page of try again later. If the problem persists......."

It is working in one development system but not working in Quality system.

Can you please share what have you done.

Thanks

Prerna

mark_young
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prerna

Did we find a solution, we have the same problem with URLs via POWL after a netweaver upgrade

Thanks

Mark

Explorer
0 Kudos

How did you do that? I have the same problem...

Could you help me?

Thanks

Rafael

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that the PCD objects are transported to your Production system. As the error says, the application could not find the Page or iview that was referred from the ESS menu.

BR,

Balajii

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it appearing with the WDJ iviews? Can you give more details.

If its occurring with WDJ iViews, go to content admin and do the preview of your application from Content Administrator=>Portal content Management=>Web Dynpro Java Applications