cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result recording through QE51N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

While result recording, if my quantitative specifications are out of given range then system is generating warning message (QE405). Now the question is how can i convert this warning message to error message. There is no such configuration for this application area. Is there any other configuration setting for this. I just want to restrict the user to record the out of specification result.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonu ,

It is not logical to restrict value during RR .otherwise there is no use of RR . In RR we only docment the results , these results can be within or off the specified ranges .

The actual decision is taken during UD where you decide that on the basis of RR , material should be accepted or rejected . So thats why no setings to do so .

Regards

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

During valuating those results system suggest you to accpet or reject the characterstics results .Even if the RR is out of specified range you can still accept it and in UD it depends upon user to accept , reject the material . Also during stock posting they have control on how much qty is to be accepted and rejected .

Regards

Answers (0)