cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am a student and writing a report on the adobe interactive forms that how it could be useful for business. For this purpose i need some interesting scenarios if someone could give me. I had already included some whatever i could so far. I would be very thankful if someone could help me further with some more scenarios.

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member213851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

Please check below details:

Adobe forms is a new technology available from SAP Net Weaver ’04 or later, you can use to create print & interactive forms for the optimization of your form-based business processes.

SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe offer the following basic functions:

1. Edit forms online or offline
  2. Forms can be filled in advance automatically with specific data from SAP applications and then sent to the correct recipients using secure methods
  3. Automatic consistency checks for forms
  4. Digital signatures and form certification
  5. Send completed forms to the SAP application with automatic updates of the business data
  6. Smartforms can be migrated to Adobe Forms.
  7. Both Print & Interactive forms can be designed using Adobe.

There are two basic types of forms:

1. Interactive Forms

Basic scenarios: 

1. Online
    The user is logged on to the SAP system when he or she fills out the form.
  2. Offline
    The user is not logged on to the SAP system when he or she fills out the form. Once the form has been filled out, the user sends it to the issuer of the form, for example by e-mail. The SAP system of the issuer then extracts the data from the form.
  1. Print Forms

Used normally for Printing Invoices, Purchase orders etc /Fax/Email

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

Thanks a lot for your reply. one question do you see any disadv while using adobe forms in only the print form scenario.

Thanks