cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

See, I want a report of Date, Notification type, notification  number, shift, reported by, equipment, Equipment number and Description, Function Location,Plant and Description of work. These all information stored, in the tables of QMEL, EQUI, and IFLOT..what could be the logic, I mean Functional logic..Could you please help me in this aspect.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Nivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the date you required is available in IW29 tcode/report. why custom report?

Going forward use EAM forum for PM questions.

http://scn.sap.com/community/eam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yogesh,

Because I have a shift field  and Shift timings as well, included in a new type of notification, i need that field also included in the report, That's why i am looking for a new custom report. Plz Help, Thanks in Advance,

Regards

Nivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where are you going to capture shift field and shift timing?

Ask abaper to copy  IW29 report and add these field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yogesh,

Thanks for your Advice , I will do that, could you please tell me ,  How can we get the report of daily consumption of diesel, used by a vehicle by using measuring points and Measuring Documents, Because i need to include that field also in that Report.Measuring Points and Measuring docs are maintained, according to the Equipment wise, At least tell me how can we  calculate one day consumption of diesel, for one vehicle, I mean Functional Logic. Plz Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Nivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

See tcode Ik17. you will get commutative reading for each measuring point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yogesh,

Yes, I agree we can get that from there, that is nothing but the difference or Reading. But that field should be included in the form of iw29 similar report, which our users requires it very urgently...I mean exactly some kind of iw29 report consumption of diesel for each vehicle on a particular day, i.e, nothing but reading or difference.how do we get that field in the similar form of iw29 report.Thanks in advance,

Regards

Nivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your developer will have to write a logic to fetch that data in report with a logic like..

Find Notification number- Go to equipment - Find measuring point - find document for date - calculate difference in date.

table IMPTT- IMRG

Former Member
0 Kudos

One quick question.. are you using fleet management?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

You are absolutely wright, Even I told the same, But the abaper is asking how can i join the tables of qmel, equi, iflot and imrg,imptt, there should be some functional logic( I mean on basing on what condition do i need to join these all the tables) , tell me that. that is the reason why I posted this discussion to you...Plz help me, Thanks in advance,

Regards

Nivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ask him to check program for iw28. And base on notification date fetch data from IMRG table.