cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking the existing manually created PR to the Wbs Element in PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am into the SAP PS implementation project and would like to know the procedure and the implications of moving the existing PRs (created manually using TCodes) to the WBS elements in SAP PS.

Can we modify existing PRs so that it can be linked to PS module in such a way that modification in Plan has a reflection in the PR just like the case of auto PR created from PS? In case, we can, what would be implications?

Regards

Shoaib

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

I dont think you will be able to add account assignment in the existing created PR if they are without account assignment. You will have to delete the line item of the same PR and add new line item with account assigment N , P or Q as applicable.

Regards,

Sangeeta

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your replies.

We have checked and discussed the solutions that you have provided with the Business. The decision that we have arrived is to LEAVE the open PRs and POs as they are and create new PRs from PS as per the material plan.

Although the option of Not linking the existing PRs with PS will result in dual reporting from the system but these will be converted to PO and closed in couple of months.

Regards

Shoaib

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI 

Can you explain cearly.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In the existing PR , we can not change the account assignment category.

While creating the PR, you have to select either P or Q as a acc assignment cat.

Select P for Project & Q for WBS.

Regards,

Vikas

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to configure account assignment for me51n tcode with MM consultant after this you can achieve as you desired.

Regards,

Sanjeev

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The PR created via TCodes must have na account category P

Insert the WBS number in the accoung assignment tab for each item

Auto creation of PR from PS can ponly happen if you network activity or Easy Cost Planning (for WBS)