Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Settle WBS cost on AUC?

uday_sapps
Explorer
0 Kudos

How to create AUC from WBS?

What all configurations to be done?

How to settle the accumulated cost of WBS?

IM is not used.

Thanks & Regards

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Uday,

Please see my comments below:

How to create AUC from WBS?

You need to assign the Investment (IM) profile to the WBS element which you want to capitalize.

What all configurations to be done?

This very generic question to answer.

You need to configure IM profile in IM module and other relevant configuration in PS.

How to settle the accumulated cost of WBS?

Configure settlement profile such that your settlement happens to AUC. Then run settlement.

IM is not used.

No need of complete IM implementation. But you need to Investment profile to create AUC automatically. Take the help of your FICO consultant.

Alternatively, In case, you prefer not to create IM profile at all, then you can maintain settlement rule manually to FXA. Your FICO colleague should manually create CWIP & he'll maintain the settlement rule to individual project manually.

You may refer following links for further details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/4c/2273a946e611d189470000e829fbbd/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/2a/f9f56e493111d182b70000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

By the way, you have posted it in wrong forum. It should have been posted in PS forum.

Hope this helps you.

Best Regards,

Amaresh Makal 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you can config settlement profile and strategy to settle cost from WBS to already created AUC or automatically created AUC for each WBS. You need not to use IM for this. If you are sure how to do config please check with your Finance consultant or check sap help.

another option, post this thread in project system forum, you may get more information there.

Regards,

Pramod

uday_sapps
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for suggestions & advice.

Regards

Uday

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Uday,