Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing System and Client Details in TR creation Pop up

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using Solman 7.1 and SP05. We have working on standard charm processes.

As part of this, we have created Std RfC (SMCR) and on approval Std Urgent change (SMHF) and Std Normal Change (SMMJ) are created. Further

while working on Urgent Change and changing the status to InDevelopment, we get a pop up window for creation of Transport Request, but unfortunately the system and client details are not automatically captured and the check box for customizing request is also disabled.The same behaviour is observed using "Create Transport Request" button in Transport management assignment block.

It works perfectly fine with Normal change (SMMJ).

Kindly help.

Regards,

Imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

The fact that normal changes work and urgent changes do not suggest that it could be related to task list of the urgent change of the ibase.

Have you tried creating a transport request from the task list?  Does this work.

Have you checked that the change has the correct ibase of the productive destination system?

Also maybe worth having a look at the task list for any inconsistencies (e.g. do all systems exist) and also refreshing the project might be worth a go.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran !!!

check with any senior Basis gay !!! or else take any senior basis Person help in u r origination !!  or else give me some time i will provide u solution!!

Warm regard's

Mujeeb Ahmed

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any suggestions on the issue..please help.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

u are conferring Sap SOLMAN Server in through B W  or Direct SOLMAN Section kindly replay so that i will help u resolved this Issue

Warm's Regard

Mujeeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Imran

may i know what objective are you using solution manager for? R u trying for service desk ?

Warms Regards

Mujeeb

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mujeeb,

not sure if i understood correctly, but we are currently using Direct Solman system for ChaRM configuration activities. We are working with service desk as well, but that is working fine.

My issue is with ChaRM Urgent correction, where when i try to create a TR, i get above pop up window but the relevant system details are missing. Strange thing is it works perfectly fine for normal change.

hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

u are conferring Sap SOLMAN Server in through B W  or Direct SOLMAN Section kindly replay so that i will help u resolved this Issue

Warm's Regard

Mujeeb