cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristic value Counter (AUSP-ATZHL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have some problem to link data between table AUSP and CAWN / CAWNT.

I have created characteristic/class for equipment and assigned into equipment master.

There are 8 possible values in for characteristic so in the table CAWN there are 8 values which CAWN-ATZHL has value 1-8.

Then when I assigned class with this characteristic to one equipment and selected value number 5, in the table AUSP does not show the correct value. The characteristic value counter (AUSP-ATZHL) is 1. Once I changed the value for this characteristic in the equipment master, the characteristic value counter (AUSP-ATZHL) is switched from 1 to 2 only. It seems that AUSP-ATZHL is not linked to CAWN-ATZHL.

Best regards,

Suppawat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use BAPI BAPI_OBJCL_GETCLASSES to get the characteristic value and the description directly.

Hope this helps

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is related to characteristic value counter (AUSP-ATZHL) which has value only 1 or 2.

For example, I have created characteristic with 8 values so field ATZHL in table CAWN has 1-8 as shown below.

ATINN               ATZHL     ATWRT

0000001819     1               A

0000001819     2               B

0000001819     3               C

0000001819     4               D

0000001819     5               E

0000001819     6               F

0000001819     7               G

0000001819     8               H

When I assigned the class/characteristic into equipment and selected value F, the field ATZHL should be 6 to represent value F in table AUSP but AUSP-ATZHL is still getting value 2 for all values. If I changed value to E, it's assigning counter value 1 (AUSP-ATZHL).

Surprisingly When I changed characteristic value in the equipment, this field (AUSP-ATZHL) was only changed from 1 to 2. This field value is only swap the value between 1 and 2. Is this bug?

Best regards,

Suppawat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try to join the tables with the SQL Query .

This would help you like,

try to do this by joining tables in SQ02 and then creating a report query in SQ01

To link the Master Data Record to the Characteristic Values:

SELECT AUSP-ATWRT (one to many)

WHERE AUSP=OBJEK (zeros trimmed away) = INOB-CUOBJ

AND INOB-KLART = (001, 010, or 011)

AND INOB-OBJEK = (MMNR, LIFNR, or KUNNR)

Hope this would help in fetching the right characterstic value.

Regards