cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IDM - IBM RACF connector

0 Kudos

Dear all,

Could you please give some inputs on how to build a connector between SAP IDM and IBM RACF system ? any help or steps are welcome,

Kind regards,

Victoria

For information: IDM Connector overview

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20a1f8ad-e742-2c10-0e9b-e4e2a21ba...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Victoria,

Unfortunately there is no included RACF connector for SAP IDM (or any IDM solution for that matter) However, there are connectors available for purchase. Check with your SAP sales representative for information on partners that have RACF connectors.

Good luck!

Matt

0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Thank you very much for the feedback.

In the attached document, SAP mentions 2 vendors (page 4/142 Identity Forge and Kogit) for IBM-RACF connector.

I am not familiar with vendor solutions procedures, who should provide us the solution procedure: 1) SAP with the vendor support (SAP sales representative) or 2) should we contact the vendor directly?

regards,

Victoria

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Victoria,

I  believe you can go either way. I've spoken to the Identity Forge folks before and they are quite nice, but have not formally evaluated either product.

Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Victoria,

In 2012 you where interestinfg with a connector SAP IAM  RACF. Do you find the good solution. I have the same for next year so I am interesting in your experience.

Best Regards  François

Answers (0)