cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to close the project

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need suggestion to delete the PR (Purchase requisition), which has been created reference to the project.

Issue: - Not able to close the project hence commitment is still exists.

PR has been created based to the network but material which was used to create a PR not exist in the project. So there is no reference for the particular PR line item. If PR is deleted then the committed for that project will be nullified.

Please advice is there anyway to fix the above issue

Thanks,

Thillipan K   

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thillipan Kanthan,

You have asked this query in wrong forum. You should have asked this in SAP PS forum.

Now coming to your question:

I need suggestion to delete the PR (Purchase requisition), which has been created reference to the project.

Issue: - Not able to close the project hence commitment is still exists.

You have to delete this PR.

PR has been created based to the network but material which was used to create a PR not exist in the project.

If you have created PR from MM transactions with reference to network, then that material component need to appear in project structure. That's standard feature/ behavior of the system

If PR is deleted then the committed for that project will be nullified.

Yes. Once you delete the PR, the commitment should get nullified.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

0 Kudos

Hi Amraesh,

Thanks for your reply

PR has been created automatically from the project but I mistakenly by the user material has been removed from the project. So I am not able to delete the PR.

Please adivce..

Thanks,

Thillipan K

0 Kudos

Sorry for the Typo error

Hi Amraesh,

Thanks for your reply

PR has been created automatically from the project but mistakenly material has been removed from the project by the user. So, not able to delete the PR.

Please adivce..

Thanks,

Thillipan K