cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valuation Type Determination in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears;

I have a question about whether valuation type can be determined automatically in sales order item from the material master without using batch determination in sales order.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mtarundeep
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nahla ,

Valuation Type will not be determined in the Sales Order in the Standard SAP. Try to achieve it using User-Exit.

With Regards

Vinu

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Valuation type is determined with the help of batch and usually in delivery order. I don' think so valuation type determination without batch is possible.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Valuation type is determined with the help of batch and usually in delivery order.

Why the Valuation Type is determined with the help of Batch only not with another process .What is the relationship of Batch to Valuation Type .

In table level ,I have seen Table-VBAP and Field BWTAR in SE16N .Unfortunately, I didn't see the field in VBAP Screen of Sales Order level in 4.7 Serious.

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra

Valuation determination in sale order not possible in standard. I have mentioned that it is determined usually in delivery order. For determination in sale order some customization will be required.

What is the relation of batch and valuation type is in material master accounting data tab. If you select valuation category X Automatic Batch then batch management tick in Sales general plant data will be on automatically.

In OMWC you can check that Default: valuation type "external procurement", Default valuation inhouse production and promotion are possible. I am testing this too and you can also check. If you find something new please update here.

Valuation field in sale order is also linked with this field (Valuation category in Accounting 1 Tab). If we leave this field blank there is no valuation field in Sale order item sale A tab.

Please check and revert.

Thanks

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, for updating on this .I will let you know any new things on this if I got .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MoazzaM;

"Valuation determination in sale order not possible in standard. I have mentioned that it is determined usually in delivery order. For determination in sale order some customization will be required"

from what i understand from this sentence , valuation type determination is possible in delivery. so is it?? and is it possible to automatically determine valuation type in delivery without using batch management??

Thanks in advance,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nahla ,

Usually Valuation Type is not determined in any of the sales documents (Sales Order, Delivery and Billing) using standard SAP. You can maintain manually in the sales order which flows to the delivery and billing. I hope you are using Split Valuation.

You can use user-exit to determine the valuation type in the sales order.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure about automatically determine but you can enter manually in delivery or sale order without using batch management. As I said please check and do some tests and RND on OMWC. I will try to test this too and update here.

Thanks

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you specify where can we view the Valuation type in the sale order.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member

Dear Siva;

you can view the valuation type in the sales order item screen, the sales A tab. under the "BOM explosion number" field.