cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to Close a project.But in my project one WBS(Eg:DC-201201) having Asset number but there is no Actual cost as well as no AUC and FXA value.Am using an investment Profile,So system generates asset number automatically to all wbs.While setting the system status Close to WBS (Eg:DC-201201)it showing an error message as given below.I searched in forum but i cont find relevant solution.

1.Error when processing asset under construction (AuC) for WBS element DC-201201-01

Message no. CJ824

Diagnosis

While editing an asset in construction for the WBS element, an error occured.

System Response

Processing stopped.

Procedure

Go to the asset in construction for the WBS element and correct the error that appears there.

2.There is no Asset value in year 2012.

Pls give your valuable solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Are you sure that, the WBS doesnt have actual costs un-settled?

Sumanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya in that WBS there is no actual cost.It is top level WBS.

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this in Quality and confirm the results and do it in PRD.

Use the below T-code and scrap the AUC asset first.

ABAVN - Asset Retirement by Scrapping

Then close the WBS / Project

Please check and confirm

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried what u said.But facing an error while doing ABAVN.

Posting with trans.type 200 not possible (No acquisition posted)

Message no. AA324

Diagnosis

Transaction type 200 belongs to a transaction type group, which can only be used to post to assets to which posting has already been performed. However, no postings have been made to this asset.

Procedure

Use a transaction type from a transaction type group, which can be used for the first acquisition to an asset.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try AUC marking for deletion. AS06.

Sumanth

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You say " there is not actual cost it is top level WBS"

You cannot close a top level without closing the low level WBS, then the system is trying to close the low level WBS.

To close a WBS with AUC.. Previously you have to have settled all the amount in the WBS to the FXA, it cannot be anymore in the AUC.

You need to enter a FXA in WBS with actual costs ( settled or not settled) and execute a settlement.

After all actual costs are in the FXA.. You will be able o close the low WBS and the top WBS.

Regards,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

I closed all the lower level WBS.Now am trying to close Top Level WBS (Closing Project).That time an facing an issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cant able to delete.Because it is generated by investment profile.Still am getting an error MSG for deleting asset.

Pls Explain me how to close a project when we r using Investment profile for asset number generation.It is generating asset no for all Level WBS. but for few WBS only cost implications will present.

Error MSG while deleting Asset

Asset 180000000053 0 belongs to an investment measure. Deletion not allowed.

Message no. AY187

Diagnosis

Asset 180000000053 0 that you want to delete is an asset under construction assigned to an investment measure.

System Response

The asset cannot be deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

System will created AUC automatically when you create the investment measure ( order or WBS element) , and will delete it automatically if it is not used.

Try removing Investment profile from the WBS element in which AUC is generated. System will give you warning message and will then allow you to proceed.

Also please check solution mentioned below thread which is little simiar to your querry.

http://scn.sap.com/message/7959343

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank to All.

Issue Resolved By removing the Investment Profile for Corresponding WBS (with out AUC value).So the AUC generated number is deleted automaticaly.Then the project status is changed as closed.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya Virendar.I already checked in forum.The issue was raised my me on mar 2012.i tried those solutions. but cant able to solve.

Pls guide me.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you check in AS02 transaction for you AuC which is the problem when you try to edit the asset? It is possible you have another message that can help you

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank u Sara.I check in AS02 for my AUC.But there is No value in the Asset.When am trying to close the WBS the above message am getting.With out asset value it is possible to do CLSD status for WBS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

Pls help me out.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you check in table ANLA ( enter the WBS you are trying close) if you find any asset linked to this WBS?

If not ( I am not sure how it is possible ) but or the link WBS-AuC has been deleted or the AuC has been deleted.

Regards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that Table an getting an AUC Number, ANLN1:180000000054 for WBS No:

DC-201201-01.

.But for this WBS there is no AUC value.So i dint settled AUC to Fixed asset.while closing the WBS its showing the above error.I did TECO status also.

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you can check whether the AUC is created in background in CJ13 -> Menu bar -> Extras -> AUC. Also check the settlement rule.

I don't think of creating an Investment WBS element without AUC created in background. As Sara said, you can also find the same in ANLA table also.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i find one AUC created in back ground in the table as well as CJ13.Because of Investment Profile it created.But my doubt is without doing any settlement (because i dont have any actual values for the WBS as well as AUC values) to the WBS am trying to change the status TECO to CLSD.

My Project Structure.

level 1 WBS-DC-201214-01

level 2 WBS-DC-201214-01-01,DC-201214-01-02,DC-201214-01-03

When am releasing the project the AUC numbers automatically generated for all wbs.But an doing Procurement activities to Level 2 WBS Not for Level 1WBS.But wen an closing the Total project am getting an error that the lavel 1 WBS has now AUC.

Pls guide me.