cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10: Different Approve_Reject links are sent to Approvers in Email Notifications

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have experience one peculiar problem. When a request is submitted first by the requester, user's manager receives the email notification to approve/reject the request. However, when he clicks the link, the request gets opened and there is no "Submit" button shown! Only, request can be displayed and no comments can be written as it is in-editable. Also I noticed that, the stage information, which is always shown, is not shown!

Here, the link sent to the Manager is "HTTPS" link.

Seeing this problem, Manager accessed his work inbox and approved the request successfully. Then this request is sent to the Role Owner. The Role Owner is properly notified via email notification to either approve/reject the request.

When the Role Owner accesses the link in the email notification, here the request is successfully opened and "Submit" button is shown!

Here, the link sent to the Role Owner is "HTTP" link!

I am not sure why different HTTP links are sent and where from it is coming?

The only difference I noticed is that "link". I think if Manager is also sent normal "HTTP" link, he can approve it.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

We are facing the same issue? Did you already find a solution for it?

Thanks a lot

Sibylle

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Sibylle

Missing Submit Button - check your Task Settings for the Stage in MSMP for Approve, etc. These settings determine what buttons are available to the approver in their POWL inbox.

HTTP vs HTTPs link -

• Have you tried copying the link and changing the HTTP to HTTPs - doubt there will be a difference
  • I would recommend you look at the notification settings for the stage to see what is sent to them. Possibly there are different emails sent
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen

It was the task stettings on the stage in the corresponding path in msmp. now it does work fine - thanks a lot!

Kind regards,

sibylle

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

no prob!

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any help on this please?

Regards,