cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backward calculation for Discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

we have List price, Discount , Selling price. Here   List price-discount=Selling price. Now our requirement is when we enter List price & Selling price condition types in sales order  then system should calculate Discount automatically. Kindly let me know how to configure this in pricing.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

In V/08 T.Code in pricing procedure we have field called 'alternative calculation type'. For any condition types Apart from the standard calculation type in the condition types in V/06 if we want the sytem to calculate the value as per our requirement, we will put the same logic in the condition formula for alternative calculation type (i.e routine). Assign the same newly prepared formula as per your requirement to that discount condition type. so, that the system determines the value for that condition type with the help of alternative calculation type in the pricing procedure. Give the required logic to the abaper, he will prepare new formula for pricing in VOFM.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S.Himavanth.

Thanks for the response. But is it possible to map this requirement in standard SAP???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

yes, it is possible with standard sap with the field 'Alternative caculation type' as i explained above. sap has provided this field for these kind of bussiness requirements only. you discuss with your abaper and provide him the required logic(i.e list price-selling price = discount value). Hope the issue will be solved.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rohan,

I Think it is not possible to fulfill the above requirement without routine. The field alternative calculation type itself is provided by standard sap

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Himavanth s

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i need few details, like is your price list price maintained on which combination, is is constant one or changing?

do your selling price is automatic one or manual one?

how many discounts you would you like to give? what are they?

do you have both selling and list price(price list prices)? you want discount right?

warm regards,

jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

List price-Discount=Selling Price. Here list price and selling price will come automatically from Condition record VK11.Our requirement is once  List price and selling price come  automatically from condition record then discount should come automatically based on list price and selling price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rohan,

Assign the two different subtotals to the two condition types list price and the selling price in the pricing procedure and in the newly preparing formula(routine) give the logic as the list price and selling price conditon type values will be carry forwaded into the subtotals(tables) at the time of transaction, consider the values in the subtotals and do substraction of the two values to get the discount condition value. Assign the same formula in the alternative calculation type field to that discount condition type in the pricing procedure.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rohan sd

Like when the user enters the list and selling price in the condition types , the discount price should automatically be displayed or like the calulation should take place. Just have a chat with the ABAPers  , check if they can create a routine for that particular condition type if the list price condition type and selling price condition type price is entered calculate discount price .

Regards

JNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks jagan mathew

Is it posible in standard SAP. I mean can we do it without routine???

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

it may not be Possible with Standard SAP.

Sivavasireddy

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rohan Sd

With a help of a routine you could fulfill your requirement , but without that then you will have to do that calculation manually since this may not be found in a standard method.

Regards

JNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks siva

Former Member
siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be addressed with Assigning the Calculation type for the Discount Condition type in the pricing procedure.you can copy the Calulation type-011(routine) and Define a new one with the Logic you have Defined

list Price- selling price = Discount.

Sivavasireddy