Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLED in WM

nevin_philip
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We are trying to implement SLED for a warehouse in which the putaway strategy for the storage type in the warehouse is addition to existing stock. The settings have all been made.The first time i do the GR the SLED date is updated in the quant.But the second time if i do a GR and change the SLED this number is not updated in the quant for the same material.For eg initially i do GR for 2 quantity for which SLED is 20 days,next time i do GR for 3 quantity for which the SLED in 15 days ,the stock gets updated to 5 however the SLED still remains at 20 days.Even in l27 it still shows 20 days.Is it possible that we can generate new quants each time we do the GR.Kindly note that no batch management is active

Regards

Nevin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pavan_kulkarni3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The SLED always attached to individual batch or product. Hence it is not updated . Because when you do first time GR, system took SLED 20 days . However , even , it is same material and to same BIN , system will not update the SLED as 15 days for that Quant.

try to select the saparate bin to post this stock . it might be take the SLED 15 days.

Thanks and Regards

Pavan