Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Dynpro ESS Family members details

kumar_kiran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement to add family members tab in this application FITE_VC_GENERAL_DATA.

i want to add button first and when i click the button i want to display this family details views if the user wants to add more than one family details then click on that add button it display the family details structure one by one ( i want to explain here like in table if we click on add row it create new row like that)

**** I created button and 1 container for the family details and created a structure for binding )

Please tell me how to do this.

Kindly help me.

Thanks in advance.

KKP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Create a new enhancement and create a View with editable table.

2. Enhance the GENERAL_DATA_VIEW view and add the button 'Enter Family Details' .

3. On the Action of this button call your new view which allows user to enter family details.

4. Copy the component configuration "FITE_VC_GENERAL_DATA_REQUEST" and modify it accordingly.

kumar_kiran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

Thank you for your reply, Sorry for late reply.

Now the requirement changed i added the new column to

FITE_VC_RECEIPTS( Receipts for Expense Report) in View called RECEIPTS_VIEW. i am able to see my field in Portal. Now the problem is i want that field as drop down, so i made it as a dropdown.

I want to display the values in this drop down.where can i write my code this standard application.

I checked enhancement but WDDOINIT no enhancement spot there. i try to find the BADI TRIP_WEB_CHECK -> USER_CHECK_LINE_OF_RECEIPTS i put break point it is not triggering i guess this will trigger after enter the values in Portal.

Please help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,

KKP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KKP

See my answer here: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3294044

Br Jan